[Standards] Stalled Pull Requests waiting on XEP authors

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Sun Mar 13 23:58:40 UTC 2016

For the record, I was not advocating <my-favorite-tool> over
<your-favorite-tool>, or even that we change any existing tooling,
which I don't think would od any good.

Changing tooling will not solve the problem, and probably won't help
much at all. They all do broadly the same things. I was advocating a
system to track issues through the pipeline, which as far as I can
tell isn't something that we have any tooling around at all right now.

Please let's not derail this conversation with what tools we all think
are better. I certainly have my opinions (as I'm sure I've expressed
before), but that's not what this thread was about.

—Sam

--
Sam Whited
pub 4096R/54083AE104EA7AD3