[Standards] Instant Stream Resumption 0.0.5 ProtoXEP

Florian Schmaus flo at geekplace.eu
Fri Dec 1 16:22:50 UTC 2017

On 01.12.2017 13:44, Ivan Vučica wrote:
> Some typos:
>
> - example 1, mechaisms
> - section 4, “which is send as” (should be sent)
> - section 5.1 and 5.2 and elsewhere, “htpps”

Thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated. I've incorporated it in
0.0.6-SNAPSHOT.

> In “If the with-isr-token' attribute is set to 'false',”, it’s unclear
> to me what that attribute is attached to.

It is attached to the <inst-resume/> element. Setting it to 'false'
allows ISR with exclusively token based SASL mechanisms. Setting it to
'true' allows ISR with a traditional SASL mechanism which may use a
password or other means of authentication.

> What if the attribute is omitted?

"""
If the value of the attribute is 'true', which is
the default value for this attribute, …
"""

I tried to clarify those two thing in 0.0.6-SNAPSHOT [1, 2]. Thanks again.

> Thanks for your work on this.

You are welcome.

- Florian

1: http://geekplace.eu/xeps/xep-isr-sasl2/xep-isr-sasl2.html