[Standards] XMPP Council Summer Picnic Agenda
teddsterr at outlook.com
Wed Jun 20 12:51:58 UTC 2018
The XMPP Council will be holding its regular meeting today at 1500 UTC.
The agenda is collated from (in order of reliability):
* Github pull requests marked "Needs Council".
* Trello at https://trello.com/b/ww7zWMlI/xmpp-council-agenda
* Random mails from Standards List
* Random suggestions directly to Chair.
Dave tries so hard to send out the final agenda about 24 hours in advance.
Cobbled Agenda as follows:
1) Roll Call and Sandwich Orders
2) Agenda Hors d'oeuvres
3) Advance XEP-0363: HTTP File Upload
4) Deprecate XEP-0229: Stream Compression with LZW (and XEP-0138: Stream Compression)
5) Outsanding Votes et les Vol-au-vents
6) Bier und AOB
7) Next Meeting, Next Meal
8) Close and Take Your Rubbish Home with You
Meetings are expected to last around 30 minutes.
Meetings are normally held every Wednesday at 1500 UTC in the xmpp:council at muc.xmpp.org?join chatroom.
Meetings are open, and anyone (XSF Member or not) may attend, though only XMPP Council members may vote.
Relevant comments from the floor are welcome.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Standards