[Standards] SNI Encryption in TLS

Jonas Schäfer jonas at wielicki.name
Sat Aug 24 17:43:31 UTC 2019

On Dienstag, 20. August 2019 11:30:16 CEST Dave Cridland wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> This one may be of interest to this community; it's in Last Call at the
> IETF currently:
>
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-sni-encryption/

Last time I checked this conflicted with SRV records, or at least it was
totally unclear how it would work together with SRV records.

I am currently extremely short on mental resources, and I’m also not familiar
with IETF process. If someone could take another look and potentially raise
concerns over there? That’d be super-great of you.

Thanks and Sorry.
Jonas