[Standards] XMPP Council Agenda for 2019-12-04

Jonas Schäfer jonas at wielicki.name
Tue Dec 3 17:05:35 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

The next XMPP Council Meeting will take place on 2019-12-04 at 16:00Z in
xmpp:council at muc.xmpp.org?join. Everyone is welcome to join and give comments.

This agenda is composed from:

- xsf/xeps GitHub PRs marked as Needs Council
- Suggestions directly sent to me (see below)

Agenda as follows:

1) Roll Call

2) Agenda Bashing

* Feel free to pre-bash on-list or directly to me if you think something is
missing.

3) Items for voting

None I know of.

4) Outstanding Votes

5) Date of Next

6) AOB

7) Close

End of Agenda.

Note that I am aiming for 30 minutes.

Meetings are normally held every Wednesday at 1500 UTC in the
xmpp:council at muc.xmpp.org?join chatroom.
Meetings are open, and anyone (XSF Member or not) may attend, though only XMPP
Council members may vote. Relevant comments from the floor are welcomed.

You can join anonymously using your Browser at https://xmpp.org/chat?council .

If you have suggestions for an agenda item, you can message me via XMPP or E-
mail at this address or at jonas at zombofant.net.

I aim to publish the Agenda at the day before the Council meeting before
20:00Z.

Thanks,

Jonas
(As newly elected council chair.)