[Standards] MIX-PAM: private PEP node for joined channels

Daniel Gultsch daniel at gultsch.de
Mon Dec 9 10:50:30 UTC 2019

Am Mo., 9. Dez. 2019 um 10:13 Uhr schrieb Jonas Schäfer <jonas at wielicki.name>:

> I think what Daniel says is sound. I also think that we don’t have to solve
> versioning *right now*. We should provision this, by adding a `ver` attribute
> with the following (initial semantics):

I case this wasn’t obvious from my initial post that was my thinking
as well; We wouldn’t have to solve this now and could finally continue
working on MIX; but also have a path to add versioning later.

That sounds much more convenient that figuring out how to do that with PubSub.

I mean I'm all for reusing tools; but if we have to change the tools
first to be able to use them it might be a good idea to reconsider
that.

cheers
Daniel