[Standards] XMPP Council Agenda 2019-07-31
dave at cridland.net
Wed Jul 31 12:12:26 UTC 2019
The XMPP Council will be holding it's regular meeting today, in fact almost
now (Wednesday) at 1500 UTC. The agenda is collated from (in order of
* Github pull requests and issues marked "Needs Council":
* Random mails from Standards List
* Random suggestions directly to me
* A discussion in council@ the day before where Jonas and I frantically try
to collate everything.
* Me inventing things because after all nobody will notice.
* Things sent in reply to this message because, let's face it, things get
I (try to) send out the final agenda about 24 hours in advance.
Agenda as follows:
1) Roll Call
2) Agenda Bashing
* Feel free to pre-bash if you think something's missing - just reply to
this message on list.
3) Activity Summary
* New XEP-0420 (Stanza Content Encryption) published.
* Last Calls open for XEP-0353 and XEP-0300, both due to close on 13th
4) Items for voting:
a) AttributeError: section instance has no attribute 'a'
5) Outstanding Votes
Votes from Kev on anonymous unique occupant identifiers for MUC ProtoXEP
and Message Reactions ProtoXEP, expiring today.
6) Next Meeting
Note that I'm aiming for 30 minutes.
Meetings are normally held every Wednesday at 1500 UTC in the
xmpp:council at muc.xmpp.org?join
Meetings are open, and anyone
(XSF Member or not) may attend, though only XMPP Council members may
vote. Relevant comments from the floor are welcomed.
(Ex Cathedra Concillium).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Standards