[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0402 (Bookmarks 2 (This Time it's Serious))

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Wed Jan 29 16:41:15 UTC 2020

I would like to mention again that as funny as the title is, we should
stop this trend of putting silly things after the XEP title. They do not
add value, they make it harder to cite (do I really have to write the
joke after every single use of the title when referencing it from
another XEP, for example?), etc.

Please rename this XEP "XEP-0402: Bookmarks 2" or something that's short
and just tells me what it does.

—Sam