[Standards] XMPP Council Agenda 2021-10-13
jonas at wielicki.name
Tue Oct 12 18:52:37 UTC 2021
The next XMPP Council Meeting will take place on 2021-10-13 at 15:00Z in
xmpp:council at muc.xmpp.org?join. Everyone is welcome to join and add to the
This agenda is composed from:
- Editor notifications to standards@
- xsf/xeps GitHub PRs marked as Needs Council
- xsf/xeps GitLab MRs marked as Needs Council
- Suggestions directly sent to me (see below)
Agenda as follows:
1) Roll Call
2) Agenda Bashing
* Feel free to pre-bash on-list or directly to me if you think something is
3) Editor’s Update
- XEP-0280 advanced to Stable 🎉
4) Items for voting
5) Pending Votes
- Some on advancement of XEP-0459.
- Some on deprecation of XEP-0411.
6) Date of Next
End of Agenda.
Note that I am aiming for 30 minutes, but meetings may be extended as
necessary if all council members agree.
Meetings are normally held every Wednesday at 15:00 UTC in the
xmpp:council at muc.xmpp.org?join chatroom.
Meetings are open, and anyone (XSF Member or not) may attend, though
Council members may vote. Relevant comments from the floor are
Using your web browser, you can join anonymously via
Note that conversations in the room are logged publicly at
If you have suggestions for an agenda item, you can message me via XMPP
or email at this address or at jonas at zombofant.net.
I aim to publish the Agenda on the day before the Council meeting before
Stay safe, smart & healthy,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the Standards