[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0459 (XMPP Compliance Suites 2022)

Sonny Piers sonny at fastmail.net
Wed Oct 27 22:20:04 UTC 2021

Hello,

Thank you Jonas and sorry for being late.

I have carefully read the feedback and sent a PR https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/1121 . I noted 3 suggestions which didn't have any objection.

Add XEP-0455: Service Outage Status to Future Development - done

Too many "core" - I took a slightly different approach than suggested by dropping the "Core" in "Core Client" and "Core Server". I found it made more sense but let me know if you'd rather have me revert and rename something to Foundation.

Change the architecture of the compliance suite - I agree it could be better but it's a large topic for which I don't see myself in capacity to do this at the moment.

Cheers

--
  Sonny Piers
  sonny at fastmail.net