[Council] VOTE: JEPs 04 and 09 (x:data and rpc)

Joe Hildebrand JHildebrand at jabber.com
Wed Dec 4 18:06:22 CST 2002

In the call for votes to move things to final, can we have pointers to the
interoperable implementations, and perhaps quotes from the implementors that
the interoperability works?

I'm +1 on JEP-0004.  I've seen the interoperable impls myself.

On JEP-0009, I'm sure they exist, but I need pointers to them.  Until then,
-1.

--
Joe Hildebrand