[Council] JEP-0020

Joe Hildebrand JHildebrand at jabber.com
Thu Jul 18 11:47:10 CDT 2002

Hm.  You're right.  I missed that one.  I was under the assumption that the
main thing people were worried about were the examples, though.  There is a
caveat at the end of that paragraph that takes away any assumptions of this
protocol's usability in this space, but I agree the entire paragraph could
be axed and not affect the JEP one way or the other.

--
Joe Hildebrand
Chief Architect