[Council] calendar file for council meetings.

David Waite mass at akuma.org
Fri Nov 1 14:42:50 CST 2002

I have tried to whip up a vcalendar file for the scheduled upcoming
council meetings. It is at http://akuma.org/~mass/cal/JSFCouncil.ics
for those who would like to look at it/import it. It might be wise to
make sure the meeting today shows up at the correct time on the
calendar, since I don't know if I have to (somehow) flag events which
occur across timezones.

If this is useful to a lot of people, I may try to make calendars for
other JSF meetings and scheduled discussions (although I would probably
want to be able to publish those right on the jabber.org site, rather
than my home PC).

-David Waite