[Council] proto-JEP: Stream Acks

Thomas Muldowney temas at box5.net
Tue Aug 10 14:06:09 CDT 2004

I second this objection, and agree with all of LW's comments.  I'd add
the following commentary:

Why would the enabling and pinging even need to be top level?  Plus,
this seems to do 3 things in one JEP, acks, pinging, and throttling
(buried in there quickly).  Could we pick a focus, if we have to move
with this?

--temas