[Council] meeting minutes, 2008-01-30

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Wed Jan 30 14:31:03 CST 2008

Note:

Given that we have strong consensus on the relatively minor changes to
XEP-0080 (User Geolocation), XEP-0078 (Non-SASL Authentication), and
XEP-0118 (User Tune), I think it is safe to publish updated versions of
those specs based on the quorum in the meeting. The same applies to the
Proto-XEPs.

However, that does not apply to XEP-0115 (Entity Capabilities). I will
expect votes on that spec from Ralph, Ian, and Kevin as soon as
possible. (See, as promised I'm pestering you already... ;-)

And if you have feedback on XEP-0174 (Link-Local Messaging), do send it
along. After you vote on XEP-0115. :P

/psa