[Council] Agenda for tomorrow - any thoughts? EOM

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Tue Jun 30 10:16:43 CDT 2009

On Tue Jun 30 16:06:04 2009, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> I'd like to figure out how we can complete the latest round of
> fixes to
> the PubSub specs (60 and 163) because they have been "in progress"
> since
> FOSDEM.

I'd certainly appreciate a summary of those at some point - spread
out over a few months, I'm pretty sure I've missed or forgotten
things.

> That's about all I have right now.

Muji?

Though I'm not sure the Jingle community quite has the energy to look
at it right now - there's certainly not been much commenting going
on, that I've seen.

Dave.
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave at cridland.net - xmpp:dwd at dave.cridland.net
  - http://dave.cridland.net/