[Council] Resignation

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Mon Mar 1 12:22:26 CST 2010

Kevin,

(And copied to the rest of the Council).

You've probably noticed by now that my attendance has been suffering
this session, but more than that, I'm increasingly finding that I
lack the time to put into the Council this year, and it's getting
increasingly worse.

I think the Council really deserves to be able to select a new member
who has the time and energy available to provide the kind of
leadership the position deserves. I'm hoping that one of the very
fine candidates who narrowly missed out in the last election might be
willing to stand again for the remaining 6 months or so of this one.

I feel rather guilty for dropping you in it on this one, but I'll
feel worse if I don't give the role the attention it deserves.

Dave.
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave at cridland.net - xmpp:dwd at dave.cridland.net
  - http://dave.cridland.net/