[Council] Meeting 20111004

Ralph Meijer ralphm at ik.nu
Thu Oct 6 09:16:25 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-10-04 at 11:06 -0600, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> On 10/4/11 10:47 AM, Kevin Smith wrote:
> > Do we have anything much to discuss tomorrow?

Sorry to have missed the meeting. In my haste to get to the train
station, I forgot to drop into the meeting while there and in the train.

Having read the log, I don't think I have much to add at this point.
Given Peter's quick research on XEP-0009 I think we can just change the
schema as suggested.

I'm also going to dust off my s2s code to compare it against the latest
XEP-0220 version, giving that a full review. I am not sure if I can
finish that before the end of this month.

--
ralphm