[Council] XMPP Council Agenda 2014-02-28

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Wed Feb 28 15:05:32 UTC 2018

Folks,

The XMPP Council will be holding it's regular meeting today (Wednesday)
at 1600 UTC. We organise the agenda on Trello at
https://trello.com/b/ww7zWMlI/xmpp-council-agenda and I (try to) send
out the final agenda about 24 hours in advance.

Agenda as follows:

1) Role Call

2) For fork's sake, can somebody else take the minutes?

3) Good Idea Extraction

Kev suggested (on the list I think) that extracting good ideas from
otherwise out of date XEPs might be useful, in the context of
XEP-0013. I wanted to explore this idea for 5 minutes to see if this
seems sensible, and figure out what our next steps might be.

4) Dusty Drafts

Note thread - Sam wanted to place this on the agenda.

5) AOB

6) Close

Note that I'm aiming for 30 minutes.

Meetings are normally held every Wednesday at 1600 UTC in the
xmpp:council at muc.xmpp.org?join chatroom. Meetings are open, and anyone
(XSF Member or not) may attend, though only XMPP Council members may
vote. Relevant comments from the floor are welcomed. Items for the
agenda may be placed in Trello and/or submitted to me for next week.

We would also welcome a volunteer to take minutes (please - PLEASE - reply to
this message if you can take this on).

Thanks,

Dave.
(As Council Chair).