[GSoC] Status Update for 11 April 2010

bear bear42 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 16:14:33 CDT 2010

Just to bring everyone up to speed :)

We have:

15 proposals for review
2 proposals that Kevin and I flagged as spam/invalid
10 people who are offering to be Mentors

What will be happening is that Google will make a "let's find the max"
pass for required slots Monday and then we have until the 21st of
April to review and rank the proposals.

The big meeting will be in IRC on the 21st where myself and Kevin will
be present to represent the XSF and respond to any questions others or
Google may have.  This is also the deadline for us to have all
Mentor's signed-up and assigned to proposals.

Google will then announce on the 26th of April the Student Proposals
who have been accepted.

More info to come later, thanks

--
Bear