[Members] XSF as a mentor in Summer of Code 2007?
chris.mullins at coversant.net
Wed Feb 28 13:00:11 CST 2007
Hal Rottenberg Wrote:
> Regarding mentors, I think we've got plenty of good
> people for that in the community. Recruiting might
> be the right word, sort of do a hard sell to someone
> who seems a good fit. Not hard to turn it into a
> win-win. Those sorts of things look good on resumes.
There are a number of C# projects that I would be interested in
mentoring. I would need to find out what's involved to be a mentor, but
at this stage it sounds appealing.
I would love to see:
- A C# implementation of ICE (and the other Jingle components)
- Fun combinations of PubSub + MUC
- Adding PEP nodes to MUC Rooms (they're just JID's, right?)
- Tying Torrents to MUC rooms (via Pubsub) and doing fun stuff
- IPv6 stuff related to XMPP
More information about the Members