[Members] Fwd: [Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0345 (Form of Membership Applications)
dave at cridland.net
Fri Jul 11 07:27:35 UTC 2014
Note that this Last Call affects XSF Members.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: XMPP Extensions Editor <editor at xmpp.org>
Date: 11 July 2014 01:25
Subject: [Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0345 (Form of Membership Applications)
To: standards at xmpp.org
This message constitutes notice of a Last Call for comments on XEP-0345
(Form of Membership Applications).
This specification outlines the form and mandatory
of membership applications.
This Last Call begins today and shall end at the close of business on
Please consider the following questions during this Last Call and send your
feedback to the standards at xmpp.org discussion list:
1. Is this specification needed to fill gaps in the XMPP protocol stack or
to clarify an existing protocol?
2. Does the specification solve the problem stated in the introduction and
3. Do you plan to implement this specification in your code? If not, why
4. Do you have any security concerns related to this specification?
5. Is the specification accurate and clearly written?
Your feedback is appreciated!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Members