[Members] XSF Board Minutes 20150112T1600Z

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Mon Jan 12 16:47:59 UTC 2015


These minutes have not been approved by the Board and have no official
standing.

Present: Laura Gill (Chair), Adam Brault, Ralph Meijer, Will Sheward, Simon
Tennant.
Apologies: None
Floor: Dave Cridland (minute taker / dinner lady / all-round good egg), Kev
Smith (XSF Council Chair / iteam member).


0. Agenda Bashing - http://logs.xmpp.org/xsf/2015-01-12/#16:03:36

1. Actions from last week
2. The Summit
3. Sponsorship - Process One
4. Website update (technical)
5. AOB
6. Time and Date of next

https://trello.com/b/Dn6IQOu0/board-meetings

1. Actions from last week - http://logs.xmpp.org/xsf/2015-01-12/#16:04:39

Ralph has contacted Cisco, and arranged to have the SUmmit in their offices
in Deigem again.

Laura contacted ALoft, however this point is now moot.

Laura also emailed members about the Summit.

Laura asked about Board members attending the Summit, Adam said no, and
Simon said it was unlikely though he wasn't yet sure.

Laura asked about the Council's feedback about Summit technical topics;
Dave responded that it was discussed and there is a list of topics in the
Council's minutes. Kev is intending to mail the standards list. Laura
suggested this could be on the Wiki, and Ralph and Kev discussed whether
discussion of the agenda for discussion needed to be discussed prior to the
discussion.

Erlang Solutions. Laura has contacted them about sponsorship for the XSF
DInner and general sponsorship.

Process One. Problems with editor rights on the current website are causing
issues with adding them. Will still has editor rights from his previous
term on Board.

Will reports that the memberbot is currently unable to handle the poll
required; Lance is working on it.

Laura then said "That's itme sfrom last week done", ostensibly to help Dave
with the minutes.

2. The Summit - http://logs.xmpp.org/xsf/2015-01-12/#16:19:54

We have a meeting space, and people are sorting/sharing accomodation plans
on the Wiki.

Dave reported that we are (based on previous years) approximately €1000
short of breaking even, but noted that this is not essential to balance.

Will said he would place the Hoodie order, Ralph offered to take delivery.

ACTION: Will to order hoodies.

Dave noted the possibility of getting SIMs from Mobile VIkings, delivered
to the hotel, and possibly on a deal.

ACTION: Dave to follow up.

3. Process One - http://logs.xmpp.org/xsf/2015-01-12/#16:30:19

(Already covered)

4. Website Update - http://logs.xmpp.org/xsf/2015-01-12/#16:30:24

Laura said she'd heard from Adam and Simon separately, and suggested a call
between all three and an update next week was most sensible. Adam said the
same.

5. AOB - http://logs.xmpp.org/xsf/2015-01-12/#16:31:26

None raised.

6. Date and Time of next - http://logs.xmpp.org/xsf/2015-01-12/#16:32:38

Laura left, handing the gavel to Ralph to consider alternative times and
close.

A brief discussion between Adam and Ralph about possibly moving the meeting
time to accommodate Adam better resulted in a decision to keep the same
time; Monday 1600Z.

7. Ite, Meeting Est - http://logs.xmpp.org/xsf/2015-01-12/#16:39:18
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/members/attachments/20150112/f855e57c/attachment.html>


More information about the Members mailing list