[Members] Voting Update and meeting reminder

Alexander Gnauck gnauck at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 12:06:54 UTC 2015


According to my records the following 35 XSF members had voted via proxy 
in the current voting period:

* siegle (at) jabber.org
* ashley.ward (at) surevine.com
* winfried (at) tilanus.com
* dbanes (at) jabber.org
* arcriley (at) gmail.com
* stpeter (at) stpeter.im
* artur.hefczyc (at) gmail.com
* jack (at) metajack.im
* js (at) webkeks.org
* linuxwolf (at) outer-planes.net
* kevin (at) doomsong.co.uk
* blangfeld (at) mojolingo.com
* simon (at) buddycloud.com
* laura.gill (at) surevine.com
* zeank (at) jwchat.org
* intosi (at) ik.nu
* ralphm (at) ik.nu
* tm (at) ayena.de
* martin.hewitt (at) surevine.com
* mremond (at) process-one.net
* lance (at) lance.im
* thijs (at) xnyhps.nl
* dwd (at) dave.cridland.net
* lloyd (at) buddycloud.org
* hildjj (at) jabber.org
* jabberjocke (at) jabber.se
* florob (at) babelmonkeys.de
* bmalkow (at) malkowscy.net
* wojtek (at) tigase.org
* edhelas (at) movim.eu
* zooldk (at) gmail.com
* fippo (at) goodadvice.pages.de
* bear (at) bear.im
* flo (at) geekplace.eu
* gnauck (at) jabber.org

If you have not yet voted, please send a message to 
xmpp:memberbot at xmpp.org.
If you have problems with memberbot please contact me directly by email 
over xmpp at gnauck at jabber.org.

The meeting particulars are:
Date: 2015-10-29
Time: 19:00 UTC
Location: xmpp:xsf at muc.xmpp.org

Thanks,
Alex



------ Original Message ------
From: "Alexander Gnauck" <gnauck at gmail.com>
To: "Peter Waher" <peter.waher at clayster.com>; "XSF Members" 
<members at xmpp.org>
Sent: 19.10.2015 15:04:09
Subject: Re: [Members] Voting Update

>done.
>
>Alex
>
>------ Original Message ------
>From: "Peter Waher" <peter.waher at clayster.com>
>To: "XSF Members" <members at xmpp.org>; "Alexander Gnauck" 
><gnauck at gmail.com>
>Sent: 19.10.2015 14:24:58
>Subject: Re: [Members] Voting Update
>
>>Hello Alexander
>>
>>
>>
>>Is it possible for you to change my e-mail address in the mailing list 
>>to peterwaher at hotmail.com ?
>>
>>
>>
>>Best regards,
>>
>>Peter Waher
>>
>>
>>
>>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>From: Members <members-bounces at xmpp.org> on behalf of Alexander Gnauck 
>><gnauck at gmail.com>
>>Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015 11:40 AM
>>To: XSF Members
>>Subject: [Members] Voting Update
>>
>>According to my records the following 15 XSF members had voted via 
>>proxy in the current voting period:
>>
>>lance (at) lance.im
>>thijs (at) xnyhps.nl
>>dwd (at) dave.cridland.net
>>lloyd (at) buddycloud.org
>>hildjj (at) jabber.org
>>jabberjocke (at) jabber.se
>>florob (at) babelmonkeys.de
>>bmalkow (at) malkowscy.net
>>wojtek (at) tigase.org
>>edhelas (at) movim.eu
>>zooldk (at) gmail.com
>>fippo (at) goodadvice.pages.de
>>bear (at) bear.im
>>flo (at) geekplace.eu
>>gnauck (at) jabber.org
>>We have no quorum yet.
>>If you have not yet voted, please send a message to 
>>xmpp:memberbot at xmpp.org.
>>If you have problems with memberbot please contact me directly by 
>>email over xmpp at gnauck at jabber.org.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Alex
>>
>>------ Original Message ------
>>From: "Alexander Gnauck" <gnauck at gmail.com>
>>To: "members at xmpp.org" <members at xmpp.org>
>>Sent: 12.10.2015 19:45:53
>>Subject: [Members] OFFICIAL MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT
>>
>>>Hello,
>>>
>>>I've started proxy voting via xmpp:memberbot at xmpp.org on the 
>>>membership applications listed here:
>>>http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Membership_Applications_Q4_2015
>>>
>>>I propose that we continue the proxy voting until the close of 
>>>business on October 28th and hold a meeting on October 29th to 
>>>formally approve the voting results.
>>>
>>>The meeting particulars are:
>>>Date: 2015-10-29
>>>Time: 19:00 UTC
>>>Location: xmpp:xsf at muc.xmpp.org
>>>
>>>Objections?
>>>
>>>When you have problems with memberbot please contact my directly by 
>>>email or xmpp.
>>>
>>>Regards,
>>>Alex
>>>--
>>>Alexander Gnauck
>>>xmpp:gnauck at jabber.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/members/attachments/20151028/b9d74540/attachment.html>


More information about the Members mailing list