[Members] XSF Board meeting 22nd June 2016

Laura Crossley (Surevine) laura.crossley at surevine.com
Tue Jun 28 16:40:46 UTC 2016


Hi all,

Reminder: Board meetings have moved back to Wednesday at 16:00 UTC - basically, after the Council meeting.

Minutes:

In attendance: Laura, dwd, Arc (and stpeter) 
Missing: ralphm

Agenda:

As always is driven from Trello: https://trello.com/b/Dn6IQOu0/board-meetings <https://trello.com/b/Dn6IQOu0/board-meetings>
Roll call
Minute taker
Topics for decision
Review commitment list (what did people commit to do at the last meeting, and what is the progress )
Review items for discussion (for post-meeting conversation/discussion)
AOB 
Time and date of next
#3 Topics for decision
Marketing materials. The Board acknowledged that more marketing materials were needed to promote the XSF / XMPP at events. 
Action: Laura to contact Board and Council to collect a “wish list” and draft proposal budget for materials
Action: Laura and Arc to divide work (design, copy writing etc) once this is done
Action: Laura to get a copy go Ge0rG’s German poster from him
Website. The Board discussed pulling together a bunch of members to take over the maintenance of it. 
Action: dwd to put out a call for volunteers to the members list
Purseus replacement. The council asked the Board to support Jonathan Siegle in ordering the perseus replacement (delivery address and payment). Post meeting, Bear confirmed the delivery address and stpeter stepped in to help with payment. No further actions.
Rikard’s email (from last week) about IOT. Board was hoping for an update from dad who has taken over comms 9with Council hate on). did had to leave the meeting before we reached this point. Ticket carried over to next week.

#4 Commitment list
Bear confirmed no progress had been made on curating the Summit feedback. He had to leave the meeting at this point.
Action: Laura to change ticket to “start planning summit” and raise at next meeting
Outstanding item for stpeter on the D&Q quote.
Arc confirmed that reaching out to the OpenConnectivity community was an action with him. Planned to pick this up now pycon is over.

#5 Items for discussion
/

#6 AOBs
/

#7 Same time, next week

Meeting ended.
Laura Crossley

phone   +448454681066
email   laura.crossley at surevine.com <mailto:laura.crossley at surevine.com>
skype  laura.crossley.surevine <>

Surevine Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 06726289. PO Box 1136, Guildford GU1 9ND
If you think you have received this message in error, please notify us.



-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/members/attachments/20160628/bcc05b2f/attachment.html>


More information about the Members mailing list