[Members] Board meeting 14th September 2016

Laura Crossley (Surevine) laura.crossley at surevine.com
Thu Sep 15 08:41:06 UTC 2016


Hi all,

We managed to get the whole team back after a summer recess, and the meeting was a good one!

Minutes:

In attendance: Laura, dwd, Arc, bear, ralphm

Agenda:

As always is driven from Trello: https://trello.com/b/Dn6IQOu0/board-meetings <https://trello.com/b/Dn6IQOu0/board-meetings>
Roll call
Minute taker
Topics for decision
Review commitment list (what have we committed to do this week, what did people commit to do at the last meeting, and what is the progress )
Review items for discussion (for post-meeting conversation/discussion)
AOB 
Time and date of next
#3 Topics for decision
Board and Council voting g schedule
Alex has circulated a mail to the Board to ask what the schedule was for Board and Council elections this year. After some debate, we found the commitment made by the previous Board which proposed 1st Nov as the start of the new term (post meeting reading shows the board actually agreed on a 1st October start)
Vote in the meeting agreed: we start call out now, vote 12th Oct, new term starts 1st Nov
Summit team
Board reminded ourselves that the agreed dates for the summit are 2nd & 3rd February 2017
Ralphm was elected as lead of the Summit Project Team
dwd and intosi stepped forward to help
Action: ralphm to send mail out to all members asking for volunteers to help with summit / FOSDEM
Marketing materials. The Board acknowledged that more marketing materials were needed to promote the XSF / XMPP at events (in response to various members asking for materials)
Board agreed that materials needed to be in-hand long before the Summit - delivery day on / around Summit is a bad idea
Laura noted that Arc had previously offered to get involved
Action: Laura to follow up with Arc and ask him to start pulling this project together

#4 Commitment list
Review of commitments made so far:
Laura to ensure Alex has voting dates
Ralphm to send mail to members list calling for Summit / FOSDEM volunteers
Laura to mail Arc and speak to him about leading marketing materials project
Commitments made previously:
stpeter: Outstanding item for stpeter on the D&Q quote
dwd: call out to members list for volunteers to help with website maintenance
DONE: stpeter arranged and had call to talk about IOT, and formed a new SIG

#5 Items for discussion
/

#6 AOBs
/

#7 Same time, next week

Meeting ended.
Laura Crossley

phone   +448454681066
email   laura.crossley at surevine.com <mailto:laura.crossley at surevine.com>
skype  laura.crossley.surevine <>

Surevine Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 06726289. PO Box 1136, Guildford GU1 9ND
If you think you have received this message in error, please notify us.



-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/members/attachments/20160915/fbbec0ca/attachment.html>


More information about the Members mailing list