[standards-jig] Developmen Standards

Michael Bauer bauer at jabber.com
Tue Aug 14 16:19:43 UTC 2001

Yes!  A response.  Thank you temas.  I'm beginning to wonder if people had
died.

I would just add your caveats to this, temas.  These are really just
guidelines.  I say things like "effort should be made across relevant"
instead of "your product must for all" to keep things loose.  I think by
addressing your concerns, like "of course, your products don't have to be
open to work with open source", and "except for specialized applications
that are integrated with an operating system" it'll make things clearer.

I am a little concerned about feedback, here.  I thought I addressed
everyone's concerns.  Is no one reading this list?