[standards-jig] Standards cleanup...

Julian Missig julian at jabber.org
Sat Oct 6 02:34:47 UTC 2001

Well, DJ Adams has been working on the template for the official Jabber
Standards docs, that's what the whole jabber:x:event deal is. We'll soon
have some sort of CVS access set up and divide up the namespaces, so we
can get some decent docs out there. The idea is that we can take the
existing information and add to it to create these official docs.

So... you can help by seeing when/if the CVS access will be set up and
then actually documentating the various namespaces of Jabber.

Julian