[standards-jig] jabber:x:event docu

DJ Adams dj.adams at pobox.com
Thu Sep 20 11:19:52 UTC 2001

Hi All

Sorry I missed the meeting last night. I've just read the
log, and Piers was half right - I wasn't stuck on a train
but was nevertheless stuck somewhere devoid of 'net
connections.

Anyway, I've actually got the jabber:x:event documentation
here with me on my laptop, and will post it to the sc-jig
tonight, when I get home (I'd do it now via this internet
cafe, but my laptop doesn't have a floppy to transfer the
file).

It's in DocBook, and I've made it a part of the larger
structure that I came up with a while ago as part of the
(slumbering) JDP (Jabber Docu Project).

So sorry about the delay, as stpeter mentioned in the
meeting yesterday, I've been rather snowed under with
finishing up the book, and my 'surfacing' has been
sporadic to say the least.

Ok, I'm gonna get a coffee
cheerio for now
dj