[standards-jig] jabber:x:event docu

Michael Bauer bauer at jabber.com
Mon Sep 24 15:42:50 UTC 2001

I read this and it looks great.  Of course, I'd take that with a grain of
salt since I basically have no idea what it says.  :)  Ignorance can be an
advantage sometime since I can look at things others might not.

My primary question is in the use of certain words such as "must", "should"
and "recommended".  From what I've seen, most RFC's have fairly precise
meanings of each of these words.  Consider this just a sanity check.  Are we
in compliance with such definitions in this document?  I presume so, since
DJ is such a consummate professional.