[standards-jig] jabber:x:event question

DJ Adams dj.adams at pobox.com
Tue Sep 25 06:02:49 UTC 2001

On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 10:08:49PM -0400, Julian Missig wrote:
> Excuse my ignorance, but would someone mind explaining the logic behind
> this to me?

I was wondering about this too - hence the footnote ("Is this correct?").
Let's try and get this straightened out. I just tried to document the
as-is, as a starter, not fix the namespace. For a 'shoot-it-down'
starter suggestion, bearing in mind that the <id/> is needed in both
the event raise and event cancellation, that we need separate 'composing'
tags, e.g. <composestart/> and <composeend/> (yeuck)...

Any starters?

dj