[standards-jig] Standards... Let's roll!!!

temas temas at box5.net
Thu Sep 27 19:27:24 UTC 2001

I suggest you look over the current starting points that are in progress
=)  x:events is finishing up, and once it's done I imagine we can begin
a divide a conqueor to get docs for all the namespaces.  Once we have
that we can begin the process of refining and discussing each one to
present to the council (as necessary).

--temas