[standards-jig] pubsub and Radio Userland

DJ Adams dj.adams at pobox.com
Tue Apr 2 06:39:00 UTC 2002

Hi all

just a pointer for you (now that this list has taken on the role of the
rpc-jig discussion, and others), that there's discussion starting over
on the Radio-Dev mailing list, which is about development of the Radio
Userland desktop-based weblog tool. The discussion is about how we can
use Jabber to help them solve the problem of pushes reaching Radio desktops
that are behind NAT/firewalls.