[standards-jig] Digital ID support in Vista

Thomas Muldowney temas at box5.net
Tue Apr 9 18:38:46 UTC 2002

While I like having security in clients I have a few questions.  Why
didn't you use the existing method?  Why didn't you wait until we've
formalized on something new and accepted?  Basically now we'll have
another standard around for a while that some clients might want to
support.  It's not the end of the world, but it is a bit annoying to
some people.

--temas