[standards-jig] Web status indicator

Mike Oliver MikeO at theriver.com
Tue Apr 9 14:22:23 UTC 2002

Julian,

I concur and would add that the two combined is the best solution, such that
clicking the presence Icon opens a Jabber Chat Applet if you are there and a
Message Applet if you are not...or combined into one.   This is a feature of
Yahoo Instant Messenger that opens a "Lite" Applet and others like
HotComm/im-live which is P2P have it as well.

 God Bless America!
Michael Oliver
Chief Technology Officer
Morningstar Systems Inc.
7391 S. Bullrider Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85747
520.574.1150 Voice
520.447.2736 eFax
520.891.1213 Mobile
"Learn as though you would never be able to master it;
hold it as though you would be in fear of losing it."
Confucious (551-479 BC); Chinese philosopher.

Click here
to chat.	 hotComm Link <http://ollie.im-live.com/im-live/>

If I'm not immediately available, please try later
or check my ezPeer home page at
www.ollie.ezpeer.net <http://www.ollie.ezpeer.net>

<http://www.qksrv.net/click-1031152-5675190>