[standards-jig] Web status indicator

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Apr 10 21:38:46 UTC 2002

Those both sound beautiful. We have had a bit of alpha-level functionality
for #1 in the http+wcs components but nothing for #2 unless you count
jsJabber. I agree that these would be great but no one has stepped forward
to extend the existing efforts in this area and lots of folks are maxxed
out as it is. How do we recruit new people to work on this stuff?

email+jabber: stpeter at jabber.org
weblog: http://www.saint-andre.com/blog/