[standards-jig] Publish-Subscribe JEP status

Thomas Muldowney temas at box5.net
Thu Apr 11 18:00:08 UTC 2002

It seems to me that the frustration comes when all of a sudden JINC
comes in with a new idea that they never mentioned they are working on.
I can understand this from a commercial R&D perspective, but when there
is a public topic such as pubsub, that has been public for a long time
it's very easy to understand the frustration.  It purely appears that
the community input is being disregarded and that JINC will take their
own course of action no matter what, because that's how they
investigated it.  I honestly have no idea about how to combat this, but
I hope I can help more completely identify the problem.

--temas