[standards-jig] Pubsub fun

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri Apr 12 02:57:50 UTC 2002

Just for reference, the following active open-sourcers also work for
Jabber, Inc.:

Dave Smith ("dizzyd")
Peter Millard ("pgmillard")
David Waite ("mass"/"akuma")
me ("stpeter")

Plus a few other folks who are a little less well-known, such as Joe
Hildebrand (Jabber.NET, Marbles), Jim Ray (has worked on Jabberzilla), and
new hire Nick Perez (JabminRPC).

Jeremie is on the payroll but he works on open-source stuff exclusively
(temas is pretty much in the same boat).

This info is also at http://www.jabber.org/people/members.html

Now you know! ;)

email+jabber: stpeter at jabber.org
weblog: http://www.saint-andre.com/blog/