[standards-jig] One Suggestion

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Mon Apr 15 17:46:40 UTC 2002

Hi Ashvil,

Thanks for the vote of confidence. However, I already do this in my role
as JEP Editor. Perhaps I have not been cracking the whip hard enough. :)
Right now we do not have time limits on the process, but I'm not sure if
they will really help all that much. It's more a matter of whipping the
Jabber Council into shape. ;)

email+jabber: stpeter at jabber.org
weblog: http://www.saint-andre.com/blog/