[standards-jig] Advanced authentication

Ragavan S jabber_dev at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 21:44:10 UTC 2002

Hi Rob,

Glad you have started doing this. I have been meaning to do something very
similar for quite some time now, in fact, I think we discussed SASL support
some time back (when we had a security jig :-))

I have not yet read your proposal, but just curious, any reasons why you
want to propose something 'similar' to SASL? I will try and look at it
sometime later today and hopefully we can get some discussions going.

Thanks for taking the initiative.

Ragavan