[standards-jig] One Suggestion

Ashvil ashvil at i3connect.net
Tue Apr 16 05:49:41 UTC 2002

Hi Peter,
    I think time limits would help. Atleast they help in the commercial
software world, where we call them deadlines ;-)

For Jabber to become widely successful, this group has to play a key role.
Let's do what we can to ensure this. I don't understand the exact dynamics
of this group, but I know having a strong project manager always helps.

Regards,
Ashvil