[standards-jig] Pub/Sub Explanation

DJ Adams dj.adams at pobox.com
Tue Apr 16 17:49:28 UTC 2002

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 09:56:23AM -0600, Dave Smith wrote:

> With this in mind, perhaps we can agree that these are two separate systems
> and as such should be pursued independently of each other.

:-)

That's what I was suggested the other day might be the case, or at least
might happen in the longer term. As you've already pointed out, it's
not a failure if this happens, and it's not as if it's unprecedented.

I for one am in favour of this approach. There's so much energy wizzing
around this subject, let's get it pointed in the right directions and
move forward on these systems.

Onward ho!

dj