[standards-jig] Account Transfer JEP changes

Casey Crabb debug at nafai.dyndns.org
Wed Apr 17 04:55:06 UTC 2002

I've updated the Account Transfer JEP, attempting to make it more readable.
  Adding more explicit examples and fixing some of the problems with the iq
tags.
I would like to get more feedback on it over the next week so I can
continue to clean it up for presentation to the council.

Please take a look if you could, the HTML version hasn't been updated yet,
  but the url for the XML version is below which should render in Mozilla
and IE.
http://www.jabberstudio.org/cgi-
bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/jeps/0015/jep-0015.xml?rev=1.5

--
Casey