[standards-jig] Account Transfer JEP changes

Iain Shigeoka iainshigeoka at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 17:48:07 UTC 2002

On 4/16/02 9:55 PM, "Casey Crabb" <debug at nafai.dyndns.org> wrote:

> I've updated the Account Transfer JEP, attempting to make it more readable.
> Adding more explicit examples and fixing some of the problems with the iq
> tags.
> I would like to get more feedback on it over the next week so I can
> continue to clean it up for presentation to the council.

I like the cleaned up version a lot more.  The example really helps.  The
open issues section is good and 3.1 is a good list of unresolved points.  I
think rather than organize 3 the way it is, it might be better to have an
introduction to the section as 3 (basically paragraph 1 of 3.2).  Then place
each unresolved point into its own 3.x section.  Start each section with
"Issue: How do we handle..." And follow with the comments, suggestions,
recommendations, and future discussion information you currently have in
3.2.

As far the issues, I think they're the same issues you and I discussed
earlier.  We could really use feedback from other list members now.

Great work Casey.

-iain