[standards-jig] Checking for implementations

David Waite mass at akuma.org
Wed Apr 17 19:40:12 UTC 2002

Julian Missig wrote:

>Also, I disagree that browse is really pub/sub. The "Live Browsing" part
>was removed from the JEP, so therefore is not officially a part of the
>browse standard. If browse did pub/sub in an acceptable fashion, we
>wouldn't all be arguing over pub/sub protocols right now. :)

Oh gee, I didn't notice that - does that mean things like the
conferencing proposals that currently exist have to define this
behavior? We currently have existing code using this 'standard' relying
on this feature, within browse - and there isn't an alternate being
proposed as of yet.

-David Waite

-David Waite