[standards-jig] Radio Bridge

Ashvil ashvil at i3connect.net
Thu Apr 18 08:07:54 UTC 2002

> without actually sending any content (any payload). This would represent
> an update 'ping'. I'm using this technique in the Jabber pubsub mechanism
> which is part of the Radio Bridge in the Radio Userland / Jabber
> project right now (http://www.pipetree.com/testwiki/RadioJabber).

Do you have more documentation on this. Sample XML streams that show the
communication between the two systems. Samples are easier to understand for
me.

I think we are doing similar things, Vista currently supports RSS pull over
HTTP
http://i3connect.com/InfoDistributionStudy.html

This is what I want to do
Vista <->Jabber Server <->Pub/Sub server<-->HTTP

The Pub/Sub server supports the Jabber protocol to push data to the clients
and poll the RSS sites for information on a schedule.

Regards,
Ashvil