[standards-jig] JEP-0016 now includes whitelisting

David Waite mass at akuma.org
Thu Aug 1 23:24:26 UTC 2002

I think it would be more useful to be able to alter your broadcasted
availability to groups rather than putting these users on your
blacklist. While at work, I may not want to talk to people who are not
in my 'Work' groups, but I don't want other messages to be thrown away
or the recipient to receive an error indicating that they are banned
from talking to me.

-David Waite