[standards-jig] jabber:iq:stats

Russell Davis rkdavis at burninghorse.com
Fri Aug 2 20:07:22 UTC 2002

there seem to be two directions that iq:stats can take.

1. A "pure" jabber way with translation to industry standards done by a
transport

2. use industry standards from the very beginning and no translation is
required.

I see pros and cons with both ideas and would like to get together with
interested parties at a mutually convienient time to hash out a
consensious. So if anyone who is interested in the direction iq:stats
takes please send me an email with the best time for you to participate
in an online discussion in the next few days.

thnx & bst rgrds
Russell Davis
jid: ukscone at jabber.org
email: scone at burninghorse.com