[standards-jig] Invalid XML in IETF Draft?

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Mon Aug 5 15:59:09 UTC 2002

Good spotting!

Those are fixed in CVS but I have not changed the posted draft in order to
remain historically accurate (I don't want our drafts to be out of sync
with what the IETF has). These errata were noted here:

http://www.jabber.org/pipermail/jabber-ietf/2002-July/000004.html

Peter

P.S. Going on vacation *now*! :)

Jabber Software Foundation