[standards-jig] JANA pt. 3

Thomas Muldowney temas at box5.net
Tue Aug 6 02:58:20 UTC 2002

While I do agree that the URL type namespaces work beautifully, and we
should be using them more.  The idea that someone maintains a bit of a
watch over what we give the http://jabber.org/protocol/blah urls to,
would be beneficial.  Having that as a small group (JIG really) in the
JSF makes a lot of sense and would ensure some amount of unity and
thought in the namespace naming.  Otherwise I agree, a simple PHP based
page could be used for people to avoid any real overlap, and that would
only take a person or two, to approve posts to.

--temas